Thursday 4 August 2011

Keeping memories is as easy as abc... ~*New blog post*~

One Summer I went to stay with family in the Lake District. That summer I crammed every single detail onto the pages of an excerizie book, the fun, mischief and experiences. I still have that excerizie book to this day, a book full of treasured memories. So when I spotted the alphabet excersize books I couldn't help but think of that summer holiday, and just had to add them to the list of goodies we would love for the shop. Not only a retro vibe, but if you love colour, typography and stationery, I'm sure you will love them to.
Three books in total, two lined and one plain paged. I use mine for sketching, notes and memories. Set £3.95.

Perfect to start the new school term in style, cast aside those dowdy excersize books.


What would you use them for?

H
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...