Wednesday 13 October 2010

Future, past and present.

Hello Kitty looks as cute as the day she was created back in 1975, a Sanrio product created by Yuko Shimizu. This pretty little Kitty is every where, a renewed interest in Ms Kitty thanks to my Niece - Sister-in-law, lovely to share an interest for collecting. I think my favourite goodie is a mini gumball machine I found in Topshop a few years ago. (Image below)
Its hard to resist the cute Japanese stationery, well to be fair, any stationery and stickers lol. Are you a collector to?
Introducing to the shop, a Hello Kitty necklace, along with sweet wooden/painted Hello Kitty pin brooch, other cute characters available, along with mini magnets. Necklace £5.95
Love to collect knick knacks, kitsch items, and from my childhood a love of pigs, I couldn't tell you where, or when that love of trotters and curly tails emerged from, slowly but surely, just like the rest of my finds from travels etc, they have taken over.
Do you have a favourite item, a top find, added to your collection or a treasured item from your childhood?. We'd love to hear about it and feature it on the blog. Just tells us a bit about the items, maybe why you love collecting and we hope to feature an item every week. Drop us a line Email

Forever our childhood stays with us, favourite toys and cartoons. Collecting stickers, erasers, pens etc. I loved hunting down these stickers of retro favourites - My Little Pony, Care Bears etc and a little something for the future collector's - Toy Story stickers.
Stickers 50p per sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...